How To Download Shutterstock Images Without Watermark seems to be starting to be sought by many people, seeing that this one site does provide a variety of qualified images that can be used by the public for various needs.
If you have a website or blog, the presence of images in every article you publish can sometimes make the article look more attractive.
But it’s just that, finding good pictures that you can post on your blog is actually not as easy as we think, especially if you search for images on the internet.
Why? Because there are so many images that are copyrighted, so you can’t use them without the permission of the owner of the image itself. This can be even more difficult if you actually need good-quality images.
Even though there are now more and more sites that provide high-quality images, most of them will ask you to spend a certain amount. Once you find a free image, not infrequently you will be treated to a watermark.
So, on this occasion, we will discuss tips on how to download images for free, but specifically for Shutterstock, one of the sites with a collection of quality images.
But before we discuss how to download Shutterstock for free, let’s first know about Shutterstock itself.
- Get Latest Free Shutterstock Account
Table of Contents
What is Shutterstock?
Shutterstock is a site that provides a wide variety of high-resolution images. Due to this, it is not surprising that this site charges a high enough price to download one image.
Although you can download images for free on this site, you will see a “Shutterstock” watermark on every image you download, which of course will reduce image quality.
Indeed, if you often look for various free image facilities, you will often find this watermark, not only on Shutterstock but also on other image provider sites.
Why? In order to avoid the theft of pictures or taking pictures without permission.
Then, maybe not if you do how to download Shutterstock for free without a watermark? The answer is very possible!
It’s just that because Shutterstock is a paid site, it’s rare for an application that lasts a long time to provide facilities for how to download Shutterstock for free.
Therefore, for now, there is only one way you can download images from Shutterstock for free. What kind of way is that?
Reasons to Download Images From Shutterstock
This stock photo provider has the best number of high-resolution photos, which are rich in quality and features.
In addition to the search system, it is also better when compared to other free stock photo sites, because it is more relevant to the keywords we are looking for.
By using the Shutterstock platform you can get more images of higher quality.
The Advantages of Shutterstock
- Nice Interface. When we use Shutterstock services to upload or download photos. Then we will be presented with a complete dashboard view and easy to learn. We just click the menu button so detailed information such as the location of the buyer, the performance of our work, and the price of the download can be displayed making it easier to create content.
- Big Market. By using Shutterstock services, we market our work worldwide which is available in 21 languages. Of course, this is especially beneficial for contributors and designers, thereby increasing the potential for more profits
- Fast Shipping Reviews. By using Shutter stock, we no longer need to wait long to wait for a delivery review by the agency and the method is quite easy
- Easy Requirements to Become a Contributor. So that we can join as contributors to the Shutterstock service, we just need to enter our ID card data to register. Where in the past we needed a passport to register as a contributor on Shutterstock
- The same Theme Works. By using the Shutterstock service we can sell works with the same theme. For example, if our photo is a cartoon or fruit, then we can upload the same photo on the condition that it has a different angle and position
- Bigger Profits. If we intend to sell our work to Shutterstock, it could be the right choice. Because the royalty given by Shutterstock is the highest compared to other microstock services
- Credit System. Shutterstock also has an additional feature in the form of payment through a credit system so customers can pay in installments to buy works on Shutterstock so it doesn’t burden the customer.
- Category Features. When we want to search for images and photos on Shutterstock, we are assisted with the Category feature on the Search Menu, making it easier for us when looking for images with certain types and themes.
- Music and Videos. In addition to providing photo and image content on its services. Shutterstock also turns out to have music and video content so that it can spoil its users
- Integrated With Famous Sites. In addition, Shutterstock services can be used all over the world. This service is also connected to well-known sites in the world such as Google, Buzzfeed, Marvel, and others so as to increase user trust
After we know about the advantages of Shutterstock. This time we will discuss how to download images on Shutterstock.
Although Shutterstock image works are easy to find on google search engines.
However, there are some users who have difficulty saving the image file because there is no download feature.
And some of the images on Shutterstock are copyrighted so they cannot be downloaded by both free (30-day trial) and paid service users.
For that, here we will explain how to outsmart it as well as how to download it as below.
How to Download Shutterstock Images Without Watermark
This website does offer free images to download but the downside is that there is a watermark.
To remove the watermark you have to buy it and it is something that is very rarely done by most people.
The way that most people do is find a way how to download images on Shutterstock without a watermark.
Below you will find information on how to download images on Shutterstock without a watermark.
1. Via the downloader.la site
The first way to download images from the Shutterstock site is through the tools on the downloader.la site.
This site is a site that has tools for downloading images from several popular image-sharing sites such as Shutter stock, Adobe stock, Alamy photos, Ntb Scanfix, Getty Images, iStock photos, and others. The method is as below.
How to Download Shutterstock Via the downloader.la Situs site
- First of all, open any browser on our cellphone or laptop
- Then we open the site https://www.shutterstock.com
- After that, type the name of the image in the search field and click the search button to the right of the column
- After the desired image is found. Click the image and copy the link in the browser URL column
- Then we open the site https://downloader.la/shutterstock-downloader.html
- Then Paste the image link earlier in the URL column provided
- Then we click the Download button to the right of the URL column
- The image download process runs until it’s finished
- Finished. Now we can use the best quality images from Shutterstock offline
2. Via Google Chrome
The second way to download images from Shutterstock is through the browser that most users use, namely Google Chrome.
This method is the easiest way because almost all phones have the default Google Chrome application installed. And this method can also be applied to our laptops, which we will explain below.
How to Download Shutterstock Images Via Google Chrome
- First of all, open the Google Chrome browser on our cellphone or laptop
- Then we open the site https://www.shutterstock.com
- After entering the main page, we search for the image by typing the name of the image in the search column
- After the image is found, right-click on the image
- Then we Select the Google Search Option For This Image
- Then the browser automatically opens a new tab to the desired google image search results without using a watermark (Shutterstock logo)
- After that, we click on one of the photos that we want
- Then we right-click the photo and select Save/Download
- The download process runs to completion
- Now finished, we can open photos or images offline without a watermark
3. Using the site tomato.to
The third way to download quality images from Shutterstock without a watermark is through the tomato.to image downloader site.
This site is also able to download images from many other image-sharing sites such as Dephositos photos, Flickr, Vector stock, Getty images, and others. As for how we will explain as below.
How to Download Shutterstock Images Through the tomato.to site
- First of all, open the https://www.shutterstock.com site on our cellphone or laptop browser (chrome)
- After entering the main Shutterstock page. We are looking for the image we want to download
- After we meet, click on the image and copy the image link in the URL column
- Then we open the site https://tomato.to
- Next, we paste (paste) the image link earlier to the URL column available on the tomato.to site
- Then we click the Generate Link button
- Then the browser opens a new tab to the image download page. And we click the Download button
- The image download process runs to completion
- Finished. Now the image from Shutterstock has been saved on the storage drive and we can open and use it offline
4. Via the sharedvn.net site
The fourth way to download images on Shutterstock is through a Shutterstock image downloader site called sharedvn.net. As for how we will explain as below.
How to Download Shutterstock Images Through the sharedvn.net site
- First of all, open the site address https://www.shutterstock.com on our laptop or cellphone
- After being on our main page, look for the image you want to download in the search field
- When we have found it, click and open the image.
- Then Copy the link of the image above the URL column
- Then we open the site address https://sharedvn.net
- After entering the main page then we click the Sign-Up button to register an account first using our email account
- After the registration process is complete, then we can Sign in with the Account Name and Password that has been created
- After that, we can Paste (paste) the image link URL that was copied earlier into the available URL column
- Next, we click the Get Now button
- Then the browser opens a new tab and redirects to the download page
- After that, we just click the Download button
- The download process runs until it’s finished
- Finished. Now the Shutterstock image has been saved and can be opened offline on our cellphones
5. Via the site nohat.cc
The fifth way to download images from Shutterstock is to use a downloader service site called nohat.cc. As for how we will explain as below.
How to Download Shutterstock Images Through the nohat.cc Situs site
- First of all, open the site address https://www.shutterstock.com in our Hp or Laptop Browser
- Once on the main page of Shutterstock, we look for the name of the image you want to download in the search column
- After we meet, click and open the image
- After it opens, we copy the image link in the browser URL column
- Then we open the site https://nohat.cc
- Next, we open the navigation menu and select Find Stock
- After that Paste (paste) the URL link earlier in the Find Stock column
- Then we click the Find Link button
- The browser also opens the download page and we click the Download button
- The download process runs until it’s finished
- Finished. Now images from Shutterstock can be opened on our cellphones and laptops offline
Thus our explanation of what Shutterstock is, Shutterstock history, advantages of Shutterstock, and 5 ways to download Shutterstock images via downloader sites such as downloader.la, tomato.to, sharedvn.net, nohat.cc and also through the google chrome browser.
After reading the explanation above, of course, now we are more familiar with what Shutterstock is and its functions. So if we want to take pictures from the Shutterstock site, we won’t be confused anymore to download it.
Disclaimer: TechMaina has shared this tutorial to use Shutterstock images for educational purposes only, for commercial use you can Go to the Shutterstock site and Purchase premium membership to use images for Commercial Purposes.