How to Know Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile and Status? Again, we are discussing the WhatsApp application, you are not bored, right?
You know, WhatsApp is an application for billions of people, so of course, there are lots of users who want to know who often visits and sees their WhatsApp profile.
The more popular an application, the more similar and supporting applications appear, even though the developer is not the WhatsApp party that made it.
But as long as it is a useful application and is available on the Google Play Store, you can use it as intended.
Table of Contents
How to Find Out Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Profile
The current WhatsApp application has succeeded in shifting the dominance of the use of SMS, BBM, Line, Kakaotalk, etc., you can check it yourself on the cellphone that you are using.
Of the many contact lists on your cellphone, what percentage is not used as a WhatsApp number?
And according to Admin, in the next 5 years, all messaging activities will use the WhatsApp application.
Similar applications will switch to using WhatsApp, especially WhatsApp has a status feature, you can share stories through this feature.
1. Knowing People Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile Without Application
The first method, how to find out who viewed our WhatsApp profile without an application is you can find out without the help of an application.
However, this method may have a few drawbacks, where you cannot know for sure the person stalking our WhatsApp.
Here are the steps:
- First, open the WhatsApp application on your cellphone.
- Then please make a story on WhatsApp, be it a photo or video, it’s up to you.
- If you have posted the story on WhatsApp and wait a while.
- Next, reopen the story on WhatsApp and see who saw it.
Bro, so who’s watching the story WhatsApp? Yes, because we conclude that people who often see your WhatsApp story, especially in the near future, are the users who often see your WhatsApp profile, although this is not certain, most of them are.
2. How To Know Who Viewed WhatsApp Profile With Applications
The WhatsApp application has not been able to show us to inform anyone who is curious about our profile.
However, there are still ways that can be used to grant our wishes.
For a way to find out who views your WhatsApp profile the most, try the following steps:
- Run the Google Play Store application then in the search field type Who Visit My Whatsapp Profile. [Download]
- If so, please install and open the application.
- Whats Tracker application asks us for permission to be able to access Contacts, select the ALLOW option.
- Then the Whats Tracker application asks for permission to be able to access Photos, Media, and Files on the device. Select the ALLOW option.
- In this step, you are required to sign up or create an account to be able to run the Whats Tracker application properly.
- In the email, type in your complete email address. Then enter the phone number used to register WhatsApp.
- And the last step is typing the Password for the Whats Tracker application.
- Make sure you create a unique and difficult Password and select the Signup & Track Visitors option.
- Here’s what the Whats Tracker app looks like. Here you will immediately see who viewed your WhatsApp profile.
But not all of the snoopers are shown, to display them, you are required to use 100 coins.
There are two ways that you can use to add Coins and later these Coins are used to open the list of people who frequently view our profile.
A. The first way is to share the Whats Tracker application with your WhatsApp friends.
If it is shared to a group, it must be 3 groups and if it is shared to individuals, it must be 5 people. After sharing, you will get 45 Coins.
B. The second way is by buying Coins.
If you buy 100 Coins then you have to pay a fee of US $ 2.81 and if you buy 10,000 Coins then you have to pay the US $ 9.31.
If my friend wants to buy Coins, Admin recommends taking the 10,000 Coins because it is definitely better with a very big difference if you only take 100 Coins.
3. How to View People’s Status on WhatsApp
It could be the people who often see your WhatsApp status, it could be the people who often view your profile.
Now WhatsApp has more and more features, one of which is that WhatsApp users are able to make other social media-worthy statuses.
For how to see a person’s status on WhatsApp, try the following steps:
- Run the WhatsApp application buddy.
- Select the Status option and then you just have to choose the status of other people to be able to see their status.
The form of status that can be made consists of a text status which in making it can combine emoji, text with various types of fonts, and backgrounds with a variety of different color choices.
You can also make image and video statuses, it’s just that for video status there is a time limit, which is a maximum of only 30 seconds.
So if you have a video that is more than 30 seconds, then the video must be cut in duration.
From the video you have, you can also make a GIF status.
You do this by shifting the video duration to a time limit of 6 seconds, a GIF file will be created.
Those were some of the ways you can do to find out who often views your WhatsApp profile.
Also understand additional information from the Admin so that you understand more about all the explanations that the Admin has given.
Hopefully this tutorial on How to Know Who Often Viewed WhatsApp Profiles can help all of you.
Please also share this article on your social media. Good luck!