This time the Tech Maina will discuss How to Fix Discord Screen Share No Audio. The conversation is undoubtedly the most widely used VoIP application.
Mostly, users are players who use the app during game sessions to communicate with other players. Discord has since launched many operating systems and platforms.
A nice feature introduced by the new app is the Share Screen function that allows users to share their screen with their friends. This may include games and other applications such as Chrome and others.
We received some reports from users where the Audio feature in the screen sharing utility is not working.
In this article, we will go through all the possible reasons and ways to solve this problem.
What causes Audio is not Work in Share Screen Discord?
We look at some cases and after solving the problem and looking closely at the situation, we conclude that the issue is due to a number of different reasons.
All of them may not apply in your case because each computer configuration is different:
1. Audio Features
The audio with the Share Screen mechanism is in the initial phase and is not stable enough (it was released in beta earlier).
There are still some issues that we will target in the next section, that’s why sometimes facing problems with the discord screen share no audio.
2. Bad Audio Drivers
Like all other sound apps, Discord also uses audio drivers built into your hardware. If the audio driver is damaged or not working properly, you will have problems with “discord screen share no audio”.
3. Administrative Access
Since Discord now shares your entire screen with other computers remotely, it may require administrative access on your computer. Granting high access usually solves the problem.
4. Application Issues
There are some specific applications that do not work well with Disputes or see discord screen share no audio. In this case, there is nothing you can do but look for alternatives.
5. Problem of Antivirus
Antivirus can cause damage to Discord files. If you are trying to use Discord by logging in on Chrome then you will also see discord screen share no audio on chrome.
In this situation, you need to disable your Antivirus to fix the discord no audio screen share error.
How to Solve Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working 
Before starting with the solution, make sure you have the necessary credentials to sign in.
You may be asked to log in to the application from the beginning if we reset the application. Also, administrative access is a must.
Here are the best steps to fix Discord Screen Share No Sound issues:
If this issue is still unresolved, you can navigate to your manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers from there. Then, you just need to install the executable and the latest drive will be installed.
For example, if your motherboard is ASUS, you can navigate to the ASUS download page and install the latest drivers from there.
Note: We recommend that you update all drivers. This is very important because we see some cases where because even if a driver has a problem, the application does not work.e
Solution 7: Reinstall / Update Disputes
As mentioned throughout the article, the screen-sharing utility combined with audio is more or less, a beta feature.
There are not many strict utility tests by developers where all cases are taken into account and set.
Furthermore, according to Discord officials, the utility is only available in Canary customers but will be included in the stable version soon.
Proverb Resolution Statement on Audio in Screen Parts
So in this solution, you can wait for the stable version to release or reinstall the entire application.
- Press Windows + R, type ” appwiz. Cpl ” in the dialog box and press Enter.
- Once in the application manager, find Discord entry. Right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- Now restart your computer completely. Now go to Discord’s official website and download the new client to an accessible location.
Download Fresh Split
- Now install the application and restart your computer. Check to see if the problem is resolved.
Solution 8: Check Computer Audio Settings
If all of the above methods do not work and you are unable to send audio to any application or game using the screen part, there may be a problem with your audio device on your computer. They may not be selected or configured correctly.
There are two things you need to check; see if the correct recording input device is selected and then check if Fraction is allowed proper access in the Microphone settings.
First, we will configure the microphone settings.
- Press Windows + S, tap ” Microphone privacy settings ” in the dialog box and open the Windows settings returned in the results.
Microphone Privacy Settings
- Now make sure the option to Allow apps to access your microphone is turned on. Furthermore, below you will see a list of all the applications that have access to your microphone. Make sure the application you are trying to run is turned on.
Enables hard disk access
- Save changes and exit. Now try launching Discord and see if the problem is solved.
If you are still having problems, follow the steps below to enable a proper recording device.
- Right-click on an existing sound icon and click on Sound.
Sounds – Taskbar
- Now select the Recording tab and select the correct recording device. In case of incorrectly selected, right-click on the right and select Activate and Set as default device
Set as Default Tool
- Save changes and exit. Restart your computer and launch Discord. Check to see if the problem is resolved.
FAQ’s On Discord Screen Share No Audio
Summing up, we note that discord screen share no sound can occur for many reasons. We recommend that you carefully read the methods presented, as they will help to fix the failure. And if you have any questions, feel free to write to us in the comments.