Share Dota 2 Accounts Free Update 2021 – Games with the Moba genre are games that are popular and popular at the moment.
One of the games that made the Moba genre popular is the Dota 2 game. The Dota 2 game is a MOBA game that you can play through your Steam account.
Because the size of the game and the updates of this game are very large. I recommend playing this game in an internet cafe only.
Just like other Moba games, Dota 2 also has a point that distinguishes him as a pro player or not.
If in the Moba Mobile Legends game we call it Ranking, then in Dota 2 you can call it MMR . to achieve a high MMR takes a very long time, even months.
Of course, the sense of fighting small MMR and big MMR is different. Because our enemies in big MMR are definitely many pros.
If you want to play a Dota 2 game that uses a high MMR account and you don’t have one then don’t worry.
Because here I will share a FREE Dota 2 accounts, which of course the MMR in this account is already high. You can just grab the account below and just log in on your Steam buddy.
Getting to know the Dota 2 PC Game
You could say that Dota 2 is the pioneer of the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena genre game or usually known as MOBA, such as Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor, League of Legends, Vainglory, and many others.
Initially, Dota 2 was a game developed by Blizzard and Warcraft 3.
Dota 2 has an abbreviation of Defense of the Ancient but is better abbreviated as Dota.
The concept of this Dota game is fairly new.
That’s why many players want to play and are interested in this PC game.
The popularity of the game also continues to increase until the emergence of various world-class tournaments for the game Dota 2.
Even this international tournament has prepared a very large prize, this prize has also broken the largest record in an eSport tournament with a nominal value of 22.3 billion rupiahs.
How to Register a Steam Dota 2 Account for Free
There are several ways to register for a free Steam Dota 2 account that you can try right away.
The first is that you can directly log in through the official website of Steam.
Or you can also use the way through additional applications to be able to download and install directly on your PC.
1. How to Register a Steam Account From the Steam Official Website
You can do this first free steam account by directly accessing the official website from Steam.
You can use a browser from your PC such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and others.
- First, you can directly visit the site from the following link https://store.steampowered.com/join/
- This link goes directly to the Create an Account page from the official Steam website.
- The second is to continue by registering like filling in your Steam account name.
- Then there is also a column in the form of a password that you must fill in at least 8 characters complete with the email address you use.
- Don’t forget to also fill in the captcha for the registration verification code.
- The third is that you immediately agree to the rules that have been determined by Steam by providing a checklist in the I Agree And am 13 years of age or older option.
- Then click the Continue button so you can create a Steam account.
- Finally, you just have to wait for confirmation via your active email address which will be in your email inbox.
2. How to Register a Steam Account Through the Steam Client Application
Another easy way for you to do a free Dota 2 steam account is to create and register a Steam account using the Steam client application.
You can get the application directly from the official Steam website.
- First, you just click the following link https://store.steampowered.com/about/ to go directly to the official Steam page.
- Then you just have to press the Install Steam Now button.
- Wait for the download and install of the application process.
- Second, press the login button and select the Create a New Account menu to start registering a Steam account.
- Third, enter the Steam account name complete with a password and active email.
- Finally, you must agree to the rules that have been determined by Steam by providing a checklist in the I Agree And am 13 years of age or older option.
Then click the Continue button so you can create a Steam account.
Latest Free Dota 2 Accounts 
This account is generally still active and unused by the owner. Some of these accounts I got from web phishing results, and there are also old retired old players.
Now just take it and test the accounts one by one.
Attention: TechMaina does not support any kind of hijacking or illegal use of accounts. The accounts mentioned on TechMaina are submitted by users or collected from other open-access portals.
If the account can’t be accessed, maybe the free 2021 Dota 2 account has been taken by someone and the login data has been replaced.
For those of you who have succeeded, just change the password immediately, I’m afraid it will be taken over by someone else.
Maybe that’s all for the collection of free 2021 Dota 2 accounts that I share. For those who can’t, you can check the Dota account that is still available in other articles on this blog, or you can send an email address in the comments for more details. That is all and thank you.