Looking for How to Archive Instagram Posts? Of course, the name Instagram is familiar to all of you.
This social media application is one of the most popular with millions of users in it.
Now you can also use Instagram to archive posts that you have shared or shared.
The way to archive your interesting Instagram posts is very easy to do, you know.
Table of Contents
Archive Function on Instagram Posts
One of Instagram’s newest features is “Archive” or “Archive” which users may still not understand.
The “Archive” or “Archive” feature is quite useful for users who cannot be separated from Instagram.
Closely related to the post being shared, it is important for you to know the function of the “Archive” or “Archive” feature before using it.
Some of the functions of this new Instagram feature, namely:
- 1. Hide Instagram posts
Instagram is the most suitable social media platform to share your best moments.
Often, these moments are shared in the form of a photo or video posts that you can easily create on the Instagram application.
However, over time, you may feel that the post is no longer relevant to your current situation so you want to hide the Instagram post.
Therefore, Instagram also presents the “Archive” or “Archive” feature.
- 2. Delete posts without permanently deleting them
By default, since it was first launched, Instagram has introduced a feature to delete Instagram posts in the form of photos or videos that are shared in the feed.
This feature will permanently remove posts that have been shared.
Wanting to provide more varied options, Instagram also presents the “Archive” or “Archive” feature.
A very useful feature for users who want to delete their Instagram posts but can return them back to their Instagram feed whenever they want.
- 3. Tidy up the feed
The term Instagramable is currently a trend that refers to current Instagram posts.
Many users, especially Gen Z, are competing to design their Instagram feeds in such a way that they are beautiful and spoil the eyes.
The presence of the “Archive” or “Archive” feature is very useful for tidying up user feeds because unwanted photos and videos will be hidden or archived by Instagram.
Found posts that are not relevant to the Instagramable posts that you are making?
You can take advantage of this one feature to temporarily delete your posts.
How to Archive Instagram Posts Fast & Easy 
After knowing the functions of the “Archive” or “Archive” feature, maybe you are interested in archiving your Instagram posts?
Gives users the option to hide Instagram posts they don’t like from their feed without deleting them permanently so they can be restored.
We will review several ways to archive Instagram posts that you can easily try.
Not only using the “Archive” or “Archive” feature.
How to Archive Instagram Posts Without an App
One of the interesting features of the Instagram application is the “Archive” or “Archive” feature.
Using this feature is the easiest way to archive your Instagram posts.
Curious how to use this one feature?
Here are the steps on how to archive Instagram posts without an app:
- Open the Instagram application, log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile page to find your previously shared Instagram posts that are aggregated into your feed.
- Choose which Instagram posts in the form of photos or videos you want to archive.
- Pay attention to the three-dot icon located in the top right corner of your Instagram post, then click the icon.
- The icon will display a new window containing several options related to the Instagram post that you selected earlier.
- If you are sure to archive the post, please click Archive or Archive.
The post that you selected earlier has now been removed from your profile page and feed column.
This means that your post has been successfully archived. How? Easy isn’t it?
How to Archive Instagram Posts in the Form of Stories
In addition to posts in your feed, you can also archive Instagram posts in the form of Stories.
Yes, Story itself is one of the most interesting features of Instagram which has even succeeded in shifting the popularity of Snapchat.
Instagram makes it easy for its users who want to archive the posts they share to Insta Stories, not only posts that are shared to the Instagram feed.
How to? Listen carefully, here are the steps on how to archive Instagram posts in the form of Stories:
- Open the Instagram application, log in to the account that belongs to you, go to your Instagram account profile page.
- Without the need to scroll down to find posts in the feed, click the three-line icon in the upper right corner of the Instagram account profile page.
- The three-dot icon will display a new window containing options related to Instagram account settings. Click the option Settings.
- A new window will appear again. Click Privacy or Privacy.
- Click Story or Story.
- You will be taken to a new page containing several options regarding your Story settings.
- Scroll down to the option Save Story to Archive or save stories to the Archive, its sliding toggle to toggle turns blue.
Now the Instagram posts that you share to Insta Stories in the form of Stories will automatically go to the Archive page.
You can access it whenever you want.
How to Archive Live Instagram Posts
Live is one of the newest types of Instagram posts where users can share videos live or directly.
This Live feature is often used to communicate with followers of an Instagram account. In execution, Live is almost similar to TV.
Interesting posts in Live form can be archived as well, where the steps are almost similar to archiving Instagram posts in the form of Stories.
If you are still confused, here are the steps on how to archive Instagram posts in the form of Live:
- Open the Instagram application, log in to your Instagram account, then go to your Instagram account profile page.
- Click the three-line icon located in the upper right corner of your Instagram account profile page.
- In the new window that appears, click Settings or Options.
- On the menu Settings or settings, click the option Privacy or Privacy.
- Select the Story option which will take you to a new page containing configurations or settings related to your Story posts.
- Scroll down until you find the option Save Live to Archive or Save Live to Archive. Slide the toggle to activate the option.
Now you can save your Live posts to the “Archive” or “Archive” page easily.
That way you can access it again whenever you want
How to Archive Multiple Instagram Posts at Once
Instagram only supports manual posting mode, aka you can’t archive multiple Instagram posts at the same time.
Buddy can take advantage of additional applications if you want to archive several Instagram posts at once with an application called Auto Clicker – Automatic tap which is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Here are the steps on how to archive multiple Instagram posts at once:
- Download Auto Clicker – Automatic tap whose icon matches the photo above. Don’t download apps with the same name but different icons.
- Open the Auto Clicker – Automatic tap application that you downloaded earlier.
- Auto Clicker App – Automatic tap will ask for some approvals which you have to allow for the app to work.
- Follow the Auto Clicker – Automatic tap instructions which will take you to the Accessibility page.
- Give permission to Auto Clicker – Automatic tap.
- Reopen the Auto Clicker application – Automatic tap.
- Select the Enable option in Multi-Target Mode. Multi-Target Mode allows later to run commands automatically.
- Auto Clicker – Automatic tap will then display a shortcut bar located in the left corner of the screen.
- Next, open your Instagram application and select which posts you want to archive. Just one application.
- Click the + icon in the shortcut bar, click the three-dot icon above the post to open a new window, select Archive or Archive.
- Select the time parameter when Auto Clicker – Automatic tap will work automatically to archive your posts.
- Click the play icon to run the auto-archiving command.
- Rerun the play icon to enable the auto-archiving command. Repeat the steps above if it doesn’t work.
By using additional applications, of course, archiving Instagram posts saves a lot of time.
However, even though it saves time, this method is quite tricky, my friend. Maybe my friend will experience trial and error in its application.
The key is to try again and again if you fail to run Auto Clicker – Automatic tap.
How to Archive Instagram Posts With the Deactivate Feature
Planning to take a break from the Instagram app? Don’t just abandon your Instagram account.
Prone to content abuse, the posts that you share are not impossible to be stolen by irresponsible people.
The solution is to archive all of your Instagram posts via the Deadactive feature, aka deactivating your Instagram account.
Here are the steps to deactivate or deactivate an Instagram account so that posts are archived automatically by Instagram:
- Open the browser on the smartphone that you are using and then go to the Instagram website at instagram.com.
- log in to your Instagram account buddy then go to your profile page to find the icon Settings or settings are located above your profile photo.
- You will be taken to a new page. Click the Edit Profile option.
- Scroll down, because you want to temporarily disable your Instagram account, click the Temporarily disable my account option.
- Don’t forget to include the reason why you want to deactivate your Instagram account.
- This is a mandatory requirement to archive all your Instagram posts via the Deactivate feature.
- If so, enter your Instagram account password.
- Follow the next instructions until you find the Temporarily Disable Account option then click it.
Now all your Instagram posts have been archived by Instagram automatically.
You will not find the posts that you have shared or your Instagram account because your account is temporarily deactivated.
FAQ’s on How to Archive Instagram Posts
- How to Find My Instagram Posts?
If you have shared the post in your feed, please go to your Instagram profile account and scroll until you find a collection of posts that you have shared.
If the post is in the form of a Story, please click on your profile photo on your Instagram home page or your Instagram account profile page to open the Story that you are sharing.
If the post is in Live form, go to your Instagram account profile page then click the Live icon located above the feed post.
- What Kind of Instagram Posts Can I Archive?
Almost all the posts that you have shared on Instagram can be archived.
These posts include; posts on your Instagram feed, posts in the form of stories, or posts in the form of live.
- How Do I Know If My Instagram Post Has Been Archived Successfully?
Successfully archived Instagram posts will disappear from your Instagram feed.
In other words, the post is hidden other accounts will not find the Instagram post.
- How to Find My Archived Posts?
If you want to find or re-access posts that you have archived, please go to the Archive or Archives page.
Here are the steps to access it:
- Go to your Instagram account profile page.
- Click the three free icons which will take you to a new window.
- In the new window, please click Archive
You will find various posts that you have archived. Easy, right?
- Can Archived Instagram Posts Be Revealed?
Of course, the Instagram posts that you have archived can be displayed back into your feed or Story, in a slightly different way.
If the Instagram post is a Story, then returning the Instagram post will be like reposting an Instagram post.
- How do I get back to my previously archived Instagram posts?
The method is very easy, namely:
- Access your Archive page or Archives.
- Choose which Instagram posts you want to re-show.
- Click the three-dot icon located above the Instagram post.
- In the new window, select Show on Profile.
- Instagram posts are now back on your Instagram feed.
- Is It Safe To Archive Instagram Posts At Once?
Yes. How to archive Instagram posts at once is fairly safe.
Because my friend uses the Auto Clicker – Automatic tap application found on the Google Play Store where the application will not ask to login to your Instagram account.
- Can Auto Clicker – Automatic tap be used for free?
Yes. Auto Clicker – Automatic tap all its features can be enjoyed for free.
- Why Can’t I Run Auto Clicker – Automatic tap?
Make sure you have given permission to the Auto Clicker application – Automatic tap in the Accessibility menu.
Also, make sure you have enabled Enable in the Multi-Target Mode option in the Auto Clicker – Automatic tap application before.
- Are There Alternative Ways to Archive Instagram Posts at Once Other Than Using Auto Clicker – Automatic tap?
You can use one of Instagram’s default features, namely Deactive Account, to archive multiple posts at once.
- Why Can’t I Find Deadactive Account Feature in Instagram App?
The Deadactive Account feature can only be accessed on the web version of Instagram.
You can use your default browser to find the Deadactiva Account feature.
- How Long Will My Account Be Temporarily Deactivated by Instagram?
The maximum limit for temporarily disabled accounts is 90 days or 30 months.
If you exceed the time limit, your Instagram account will be permanently disabled.
- How Do I Restore an Archived Post If I Previously Used The Deadactive Account Feature?
It’s very easy. You just need to log in to your Instagram account.
If the login process is successful, your Instagram account will automatically reactivate and posts will appear immediately.
- Why Can’t I log in to the Instagram Account I’ve Temporarily Deactivated?
There are several factors that cause the failed login to an Instagram account that is being temporarily disabled.
One of them is that you try to log in to your Instagram account a few minutes after the account is deactivated.
Instagram takes up to several hours until finally your Instagram account is successfully deactivated.
During that time, you can’t log in to your Instagram account.
Also, make sure the password that you enter matches the password for the Instagram account that you deactivated.
If the password does not match, it is impossible for the login process to be successful.
That’s how to archive Instagram posts that we have reviewed and presented to friends.
Hopefully, this article can be useful for friends who want to archive their Instagram posts quickly and easily.
Good luck, buddy!