When playing Facebook like to find a fake Facebook account? Is it a fake account of yourself, friends, family, or someone you know?
Because of its easy and free use, it turns out that there are a lot of irresponsible people who use Facebook to create fake accounts.
The purpose of the fake account is also very diverse, ranging from just for fun, wanting to spy on other people, or even wanting to commit fraud.
How to Track Facebook Account 
Maybe some of you have experienced or maybe you are often annoyed and angry because of the actions of fake Facebook users.
Whether it’s from your own friends who may be just for fun and lack of work, or maybe it’s from friends or people who don’t like you by means of terror.
It must be really annoying, right? For those of you who don’t know how to deal with this fake Facebook account, you can only be confused, asking why and who is it?
Don’t worry, because, in this article, We will show you how to track a fake FB or Facebook account.
How to Track a Fake Facebook Account
Facebook has become a social network for millions of people. “Some” people use it with bad intentions, gang.
They may “approach” you for information, steal your identity, or even destroy your reputation.
Well, here we will give you a way to track FB accounts that you can follow to find out someone, a gang. Just look at the following method.
Step 1 – Take the profile photo of the person you want to search for
- Take a profile photo of the account, then switch to Google.
Step 2 – Sign in to Google and click the camera icon
- In Google images, click the camera icon to the right of the search field.
Step 3 – Enter your profile photo or URL
- You can directly enter the photo you took earlier to Google or another way, by copying the URL address where the profile photo is on Facebook. Then, click Search by Image.
Step 4 – View related data results
- Next, you will see data related to the profile photo. From here suspicions will begin to be answered. Accounts with profile photos that are widely used by other people can be indicated as fake accounts.
- Meanwhile, if it’s the original profile photo of the account owner, then the only data that will come out is from that Facebook user.
Facebook and Police Cooperation
Facebook itself has been working with the Indian National Police to deal with fake accounts and anything unwanted that could appear in the future.
Launching from the entertainment portal, the Police have collaborated with Facebook in order to track the existence of fake Facebook accounts with the following methods.
- The Facebook party records all the IPs used by each account. Both real and fake accounts. Everything will be tracked neatly. Including when the account activates GPS.
- If 1 fake account is being hunted, then Facebook just filters the names of accounts that use the same IP as the fake account’s IP.
- Even if you have fake accounts and use social media management tools like Hootsuite, the IP of the real account will still be recorded.
- When the original IP account of the creator has been obtained, the Police will move to find the location of the address through the internet provider. Internet providers can be cellular operators such as Jio, Vi, BSNL, Airtel, etc. However, it can also be ISPs such as Firstmedia, BizNet, CBN, and others.
- If the IP comes from a cellular operator, the Police will trace the cell phone number connected to the cellular operator’s IP.
- Sometimes, the perpetrators of fraud with this fake Facebook account mode try to trick IP tracking by using a VPN. So that their real IP can not be recorded on Facebook. However, at this time our Police already have a powerful weapon to dispel this deception. The original IP will still be traceable.
Things To Note:
After doing how to track a FB account, you should continue to pay attention to a few things so that the same incident doesn’t happen again, gang.
The following are to identify the characteristics to avoid cybercrime carried out by irresponsible people:
1. Profile Photo
The first thing to note is the profile photo used on someone’s Facebook. To trick other Facebook users, usually, the fake account user doesn’t post a photo of himself or the real photo as a profile photo.
They prefer to use celebrity photos or photos that actually belong to someone else.
This is of course done to cover up the real identity of the fake account user.
2. Don’t Save Many Photos
Besides not using real photos, fake accounts on Facebook usually don’t save or don’t have many photo tags.
The original Facebook account of course often gets photo tags from other friends. Unlike the real account, the fake account doesn’t have many photos.
If a fake account on Facebook has a lot of photos, usually the photos are only photos of products you want to promote or photos that are not sourced from personal documentation.
3. Check The Timeline
Check the timeline of the suspected account. When you check the timeline and the user rarely updates the status and never replies to comments at all, maybe the account is fake.
Most fake accounts post spam links on a regular basis.
If the user is just adding new friends, asking you to like a page, or asking you to join a certain group, it may be a fake account that wants to have a lot of friends to promote something.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, we are not responsible for how to use it and we don’t support any illegal activity.
The Final Word
Well, that’s how to track a fake Facebook account that you can do easily, gang.
The point is, be careful playing social media because nowadays there are many crimes that are easy to do on any social media. Good luck!