Google AdSense is indeed the top choice for blog owners to get money from their blogs.
However, for various reasons – such as always being rejected when applying or wanting to get additional income – you decide to look for Adsense alternatives.
Whatever the reason, you’ve come to the right article. Here we will review 13 of the best AdSense alternatives for you.
- Propeller Ads
- OIO Publisher
We will explain the Adsense alternatives in full below. Make sure you read this article to the end because we will give you an ebook gift at the end of the article. Are you curious? Listen to the end, yes!
13 Best Google Adsense Alternatives 
Before we begin, let us remind you that the order of the Google AdSense alternatives below is random. Everything is good, just adjust it to your taste and type of blog.
AdNow is a widget-based ad provider other than AdSense with the Native Ads type. This type is more effective and efficient because it can match the appearance of the website. Starting from the type of font, font color, to the form of the ad.
AdNow can also adjust the ad size depending on the device used by visitors to access the blog. So, if the ad looks big on a computer, the ad display on the smartphone will still be small.
AdNow tries to combine advertisements with blog or website content so that it can increase visitor engagement.
Therefore, it is very suitable to be installed as an AdSense alternative if you want to increase visitor engagement.
Applying for AdNow also doesn’t require many conditions, really. You just need to make sure that your blog does not violate copyright or have illegal activity on it.
For example, spam, adware, malware or adult content. Not complicated, right?
- More than 1,700 registered advertisers. This number is still increasing, showing that AdNow can be trusted.
- The submission process is fast and easy. Just make sure that the blog doesn’t infringe on copyright or have illegal activity.
- Can be run with other advertising programs. So you can install AdNow with Google AdSense or with other AdSense alternatives.
- Cannot filter ads.
- Payments are sometimes late.
It can be said that MediaNet is the biggest competitor of Google AdSense. This is because MediaNet is run by Bing and Yahoo, which are also Google’s competitors in the search engine sector.
However, that’s not all that makes MediaNet the biggest competitor of Google AdSense. MediaNet also has sophisticated advertising technology. Call it native ads, search, video display, and many others.
MediaNet also has a very responsive customer support team. They are ready to solve your various problems quickly and are easy to follow.
Installing MediaNet on your blog is also not difficult. You only need to enter the shortcode and the ad will automatically appear. Oh yes, the ads that are displayed will also match the content of your blog.
So take it easy. If your blog is about cats, your visitors will also get ads related to cats. Not advertising about whales, for example.
The suitability of this ad also makes visitors feel not spammed by irrelevant advertisements.
- Guaranteed to be trusted. MediaNet is run by two giant companies, Bing and Yahoo. So that it is guaranteed to be reliable.
- Very responsive customer support. They are ready to solve your various problems quickly.
- Ads is relevant to the blog. No need to fear that your blog visitors will be spammed by obscure, unrelated advertisements.
- Visitors need to double click on the ad for you to earn revenue.
- Traffic mostly comes from the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
In the eight years of its existence, Propeller Ads has managed to gather more than 150,000 publishers spread across 195 countries in the world.
An achievement that cannot be underestimated for ad providers other than AdSense.
Propeller Ads also has a system that can bypass AdBlock. So, you don’t need to worry if visitors use AdBlock so they don’t see the advertisements that are installed.
Propeller Ads already has a system for ad filters. Visitors will only see ads that are relevant. You can be sure that the ads that appear do not contain viruses.
However, if there is a spam ad that gets through, there’s no need to panic because you can report it to Propeller Ads 24-hour customer support.
Propeller Ads customer support will immediately remove the spam ad from your website and replace it with safer and more relevant ads.
Submitting Propeller Ads is also not difficult. You just have to register and wait for news of their acceptance. Once accepted, you can enter the Propeller Ads code on any page on the blog.
The types of advertisements from Propeller Ads also vary. Starting from push notifications, on-click ads, widgets, and many others.
Many variations of ads are very helpful, because, you can experiment by placing various types of ads. Then, from there, you can find out which ones are most frequently clicked by visitors.
- Minimum disbursement of funds 5 $. Much more profitable than the minimum Google AdSense disbursement, which is $ 100.
- Ad types vary. Starting from push notifications, on-click ads, widgets, and more.
- Ad filter system. All ads that appear are certainly not spam and do not contain viruses.
- The best performing ads are pop-under and full-page ads. In fact, this type of ad provides an annoying experience for visitors.
- Small income from websites that don’t use English.
Infolinks has 100,000 users spread across 128 countries. Infolink also collaborates with several world-famous brands, such as Nike, Netflix, Amazon, and Facebook.
In Infolinks, there are various types of ads that you can choose from, namely InFold, InText, InArticle, and In-Tag.
Whatever type of fish you choose will not spoil the look of the blog, really. Because Infolink ads blend perfectly with your content.
The types of advertisements displayed to visitors can also vary because Infolink chooses a fairly sophisticated AI. So, the ads that appear are guaranteed to remain relevant for each visitor.
But keep in mind, if you use Google Analytics, make sure to enter the Infolinks script right before the Google Analytics code.
- Advanced AI. The ads that are displayed remain relevant to each visitor.
- Ads are integrated with content so you don’t have to change the look of your blog.
- Revenue is not as high as Google AdSense.
- Less revenue for websites in Asian countries, compared to Europe and America.
RevContent is an alternative to Google AdSense that has high-quality ads. They dare to guarantee that their ads can increase engagement.
Because RevContent has advanced technology and RevContent cooperation with world-famous brands.
Therefore, joining them was quite difficult. One of the conditions is that your blog must have 50,000 visits per month. In other words, RevContent is not suitable for small blogs.
However, if you make it through, there are many excellent features that are not available in other Google AdSense alternatives.
One of them, personal account management that can help optimize ads so that your blog monetization can be maximized.
Oh yes, the appearance of advertisements from RevContent is difficult to distinguish from your blog content, you know.
Because the RevContent ad has a display like “next article recommendation”. With a display like this, visitors do not even know that it is actually a hidden advertisement.
- High-quality advertising due to advanced technology and cooperation with major world brands.
- Personal account management so that it can help optimize your income.
- Display ads that are difficult to distinguish from the content. This makes RevContent advertisements not disturbing the appearance and comfort of visitors.
- Blogs must have high traffic to join.
- The requirements for submission are quite complicated.
Adsterra is the best AdSense alternative when it comes to pop-under ads. However, Adsterra also offers other types of ads, such as video ads, push notifications, banners, and many others. These ads can run smoothly, both on desktop and from mobile.
All types of advertisements on Adsterra are protected by a sophisticated third-party system. They can protect visitors from malware or inappropriate advertisements.
However, if there is still malware that escapes or other important issues, you can contact Adsterra via Skype for a quick resolution.
- The best alternative to pop-under ads.
- Advanced third-party protection. Visitors are free from malware or inappropriate advertisements.
- Help via Skype for a quick resolution.
- Minimum disbursement of $ 100.
- Not suitable for small traffic blogs because of the high disbursement of funds.
Much like Adsterra, PopAds is also the best AdSense alternative when it comes to pop-under ads.
In addition, PopAds also provides ads in the form of pop-ups, tabs up, tap under, and many others.
No less interesting, in PopAds, you can also adjust the frequency of ad appearance so that visitors don’t get bored seeing ads continuously.
Oh yes, one other advantage of PopAds is that you can withdraw payments every day.
Provided, you manage to earn more than $ 5 per day. Fortunately, PopAds has an ad network that can reach visitors in more than 50 countries. So, you can get more traffic easily.
- Specializes in pop-under ad types.
- Reaching visitors in more than 50 countries.
- Pay every day, as long as you get more than $ 5 per day.
- Visitors generally don’t like pop-under ads.
- Ads are not relevant to the content on the website.
Evadav is a new player in the advertising provider platform. However, this did not prevent Evadav from being included in the list of the best AdSense alternatives.
This is because the push notification ad from Evadav is one that cannot be underestimated.
Because you will continue to earn money as long as visitors – who have agreed to receive push notifications – interact with advertisements from Evadav.
In other words, if a visitor clicks, opens, or even closes the ad, you will get revenue.
In addition, Evadav also guarantees that all types of advertisements they display are safe because they have been selected beforehand.
- Evadav’s push notifications ad is one of the best.
- Ads that have been selected so that they are safe and of good quality.
- Not told which ad is performing poorly.
- It’s still new, so there aren’t many ad variations.
Founded in 2008, RevenueHits is slowly gaining a reputation as one of the best AdSense alternatives. This is all due to RevenueHits’ smart and sophisticated system that can study the ads on your blog.
The system analyzes and compares RevenueHits ad types with your blog content. Then, the system can choose what types of ads are optimal for running on your blog.
So, the type of advertisement you get will also vary depending on the content of the blog content. Starting from popups, banners, widgets, and so on. Very sophisticated, right?
- A sophisticated ad analysis system so you can determine what type of ad suits your blog.
- Disbursements start at $ 20.
- Outdated user interface.
- Confusing dashboard for new users.
ylliX is a Google AdSense alternative that offers a young registration system. In addition, this one AdSense alternative also has a very low disbursement policy, which is only $ 1 per day. Very far from Google AdSense which minimum disbursement is $ 100.
The submission process is also easy and fast. You just have to register and the account will be activated immediately after the registration is complete.
You don’t have to wait days and worry if your application is not accepted.
The types of advertisements offered by ylliX also vary. Starting from popunder ads, layer ads, full-page ads, and many others.
All types of advertisements provided by ylliX also support desktop and mobile devices.
- Minimum disbursement of 1 $. Very low compared to Google AdSense with a minimum of $ 100.
- Easy and fast submission. You have finished registering and the account is active immediately.
- Variations in the types of advertisements offered. Starting from popunder ads, layer ads, full-page ads, and many others.
- Even though the minimum disbursement is $ 1, it is difficult to reach it due to the low rate of ylliX.
- Ads are not user-friendly.
Again, this is a Google AdSense alternative with a hassle-free submission process. You can immediately accept Bidvertiser as long as the blog does not violate general provisions. For example, it contains spam, adult content, or scams.
With Bidvertiser, you can target ads based on keywords or from the location of the visitor.
But unfortunately, the ads displayed on your blog are not necessarily relevant to the content on the blog.
However, you should not immediately discourage using Bidvertiser just like that. Because, even though the ads are irrelevant, they are high-quality, high-performance ads that are owned by Bidvertiser. So, the chances of ads being clicked on by blog visitors are still high.
In addition, these advertisements are also monitored 24 hours by Bidvertiser. So even though it is irrelevant, the ad is still clean and free of viruses.
- Easy and fast submission.
- Quality ads with high performance.
- Advertisements are monitored 24 hours so that they are guaranteed free of viruses.
- Ads are irrelevant.
- Display performance reports that don’t provide data from impressions and CTR.
PopCash offers an advertising system that is different from ad providers other than AdSense in general.
They limit the appearance of ads on your blog. Each visitor will only see one ad every 24 hours.
Indeed, this can limit your income. However, the system can provide a better user experience. This is because visitors are not only presented with advertisements all the time.
PopCash also provides low minimum disbursement of funds. You only need to get $ 10 and the money can be withdrawn via PayPal.
- Ads do not always appear, thus maintaining the user experience.
- Minimum disbursement of $ 10.
- The appearance of advertisements is limited so that income will also be limited.
- “Pop” type ads are often annoying to visitors.
13. OIO Publisher
OIO Publisher is a Google AdSense alternative that is different from the other AdSense alternatives in this article. Why is that?
There are two reasons. First, you have to spend money to register. Then second, you must intervene yourself to find advertisers.
It’s a little troublesome. However, when compared to other AdSense alternatives, OIO Publisher can generate the most revenue, you know.
Because you have the right to save 100% of the money from these advertisements.
Installation of OIO Publisher is also easy. Because besides offering PHP scripts, OIO Publisher also provides plugins for WordPress.
- Eligible to keep 100% of income.
- Easy installation with available WordPress plugins.
- Need to spend money to register.
- Have to intervene yourself looking for advertisers.
There are not many Google AdSense alternatives that you can use? So, if your Google AdSense application is rejected, don’t be discouraged.
Just use one – or several – of the AdSense alternatives above so, you can still earn money from blogs.
Even so, if you feel that the income from Google AdSense is still lacking. You can combine one of the AdSense alternatives above with Google AdSense that is already running.
However, combining various kinds of AdSense alternatives alone doesn’t guarantee your income will increase, you know.
You also have to pay attention to the amount of traffic coming to the website. The more traffic, the higher the chance that the ad will be clicked by visitors.
To close this review, we will provide a little summary of the important features of each Google AdSense alternative:
- AdNow – trusted with more than 1,700 registered advertisers.
- MediaNet – very responsive customer support.
- Propeller Ads – types of advertisements vary.
- Infolinks – ads are integrated with content so you don’t need to change the look of your blog.
- Revcontent – high-quality advertising due to cooperation with major brands in the world.
- Adsterra – the best choice for pop-under ads.
- PopAds – paid per day as long as you get more than $ 5 per day.
- Evadav – the best choice for push notifications ads.
- RevenueHits – a sophisticated ad analysis system, which allows you to determine the appropriate ad type.
- ylliX – minimum disbursement of $ 1
- Bidvertiser – ads are monitored 24 hours so that they are guaranteed virus-free.
- PopCash – advertisements do not always appear, thus maintaining the user experience.
- OIO Publisher – entitled to save 100% of revenue from advertising.
We hope this Google AdSense alternative article can help your blog. Click the subscribe button below to get blog tips articles like this directly to your email. See you in the next article!