In this article, we are going to share with you How To Delete Free Fire Account Permanently!. So, let’s get started…
Do you like playing games? There are so many choices of games that are fun to play, one of which is Free Fire.
But for Free Fire game players who may be bored with the game or don’t want to play anymore, of course, have the desire to permanently delete the game, here’s how to delete a complete Free Fire account you need to know.
How to Delete Free Fire Account
Free Fire is a battle royal game that is played online using both Android and iOS. This game is very popular among people who like to play games, until it was awarded the “Best Popular Vote Game”, by the Google Play Store.
Not to mention the number of active users who are growing more and more.
Playing the Free Fire game is indeed quite exciting, especially since there are so many updates related to the game that make you as a player feel comfortable and like playing the game even more.
However, if you have started wanting to stop playing the Free Fire game for one reason or another, you can do several ways that can permanently delete your Free Fire account.
If the Free Fire application is still on your cellphone and has not been uninstalled or deleted, then you need to do the following steps.
- Enter the Free Fire application on your cellphone.
- Next, you need to open the profile page.
- Then press the Account Settings menu.
- In the settings menu, you need to select Disconnect.
- The Free Fire account is no longer connected to your cellphone.
How to Delete Free Fire Account on Facebook
When you first registered for a Free Fire account, you were given the option to log in, right?
One option is to log in to your Free Fire account using Facebook, this makes your Free Fire account connected to the social media, so if you want to delete an account, it’s not enough just to uninstall the application, you need to do the following steps so that the account is Free Fire connected to Facebook can be removed.
- Log in to the Facebook account that you use to access the Free Fire game
- Then you press the Settings and Privacy menu in the account.
- Then press the Settings menu.
- After that, press Apps and Websites, then select Free Fire.
- In the next step to delete the Free Fire application that is connected to Facebook, you need to press the Delete Application button.
- Your Free Fire account on Facebook has been completely deleted.
How to Delete Free Fire Account Connected to Google
In addition to the choice of registering a Free Fire account using Facebook, when you first register for a Free Fire account there is also the option to log in using a Gmail account connected to Google, so you don’t need a new email to log in, because it is directly connected to the Gmail account.
If you want to delete the Free Fire account that is connected to Google Gmail, here are the steps you need to do.
- First, you need to open a Gmail account
- If you have more than one Gmail account, you only need to log in to the Gmail account that is connected to the Free Fire application.
- Next, you select the Settings menu.
- Google > Manage Your Google Account
- Data & Privacy
- Scroll down, Third-party apps with account access
- To continue this deletion process, you need to press the access button on Free Fire, then press Remove Access.
- Then press OK.
- You will receive information regarding account deletion through your Gmail account.
How long does it take to delete a Free Fire Account
If you observe how to delete a Free Fire account that has been described previously, it is clear that the process of deleting a Free Fire account, whether connected to Facebook or Google Gmail, is quite easy, as long as you follow the instructions and steps correctly, of course, it doesn’t take time. which is old.
How Many Free Fire Accounts Can Be Used in One Device?
The Free Fire game is indeed a game that can be played with other players in real-time, with a match duration of 10 minutes, and can be played together with 50 other players.
But when you use one device, can you have more than one account? Of course, the answer is yes, you can use one device for 2 Free Fire accounts.
As previously explained, there are two options for logging into a Free Fire account, namely using Facebook and using Google Gmail.
By choosing one of them, you already have a Free Fire account.
You can create a second account using a FF Guest account, this account is a temporary Free Fire account and is usually used as a trial.
After you have one Free Fire account, to create another account, you need to follow these steps,
- Open the Free Fire game that you have installed.
- Then go to Settings and select Log Out account.
- Furthermore, if you initially logged in using a Facebook account.
- You need to log into the Facebook account, but if you log in using a Google Gmail account, then you need to log in to the Gmail account. If you have logged out of the account earlier.
- After that, open the Settings / Settings menu on your cellphone.
- Then look for Application Settings, and find Free Fire.
- Select Storage, then press Clear Data.
- The next step is to open the Free Fire application again and register again using a new Facebook or Gmail account.
- Your second Free Fire account can already be used.
Even though you already have 2 Free Fire accounts on one device, it doesn’t mean you can use them simultaneously, you can only play these accounts one by one, by logging out of one account and moving with this log using another account.
Can I create a Free Fire account in a different country?
The Free Fire game is a game that is widely played in various countries, so each country has its own server.
This does not rule out the possibility for you to change servers to other countries, and deal with players from other countries.
By changing the server to another country, you will experience a different feel of the game, know game strategies from other countries, and you will also find content or characters that do not exist in India but exist in other countries.
In order to create a Free Fire account with a different country, you need to do it in two ways, namely changing servers or moving countries using a VPN by creating a new account, and the second is moving servers without a VPN by creating a new account using Google.
Well, those are some ways to delete a Free Fire account that is connected to Facebook or Google Gmail.
If you have decided to delete this Free Fire game, you should not play it again or play other games, it’s better to focus on your school or work. May be useful.