Here’s an easy way How to Remove Watermark from PDF or drafts or watermarks in PDF files easily and can be done using 3 ways.
As a computer user, of course, know the files stored in PDF format. In PDF files we often find a lot of problems that are difficult to solve and in fact, if we know then we can solve them easily.
As in the post that I will discuss on this occasion where we often find a file or reference in the internet media that we need and sometimes the file is stored in PDF format so we will inevitably download the file because we really need the file.
After we open the PDF file, we find a new problem that is where each PDF sheet in the file contains a thick transparent text that greatly disturbs our vision that will use the file.
The writing is often referred to as a draft or watermark or watermark. In addition to the PDF, the watermark can also be created in Microsoft Word.
For those of you who want to remove the watermark or draft contained in the PDF then you must know how to do to remove the watermark.
Through this article, I will give 3 ways to remove the watermark contained in the PDF file, and from the three ways that I will convey here then you can choose one according to your needs and according to what you like in its use.
Before I explain how to remove watermarks or watermarks in PDF then you must understand why there are many people who provide such transparent writing on every page in a PDF file.
The purpose of people installing a watermark on every PDF page is usually to maintain the security of the files they have.
This means that the watermark on the PDF page that he wrote, it will signal that the file is his.
But for the person who will take the file then he will certainly not like the presence of the watermark so try to be able to delete it.
In addition, the watermark can also provide a copyright mark for the owner so that the file owner can know that the file that has been given the watermark is really his because there is a mark given to the PDF file.
Usually, the watermark writing that is written on the PDF file page includes the name of the owner of the file or the DRAFT writing or other writing that suits the owner’s wishes.
Well here are 4 ways you can do to be able to remove watermarks or draft writing in PDF easily.
How to Remove Watermark from PDF 
There are 4 ways that can be done to remove watermarks in PDF files, namely through conversion to Microsoft Word application or delete directly with Adobe Acrobat Pro application.
Of course, these two software have very different work processes.
In addition, if you use the Adobe Acrobat Pro application as a watermark remover, you will need to subscribe to the package first.
In contrast to the help of the Microsoft Word application which can be used for free by users in removing watermarks on PDF files.
Below is a way to remove the watermark in PDF files that you can do.
1. How to Remove Watermark PDF File Via Microsoft Word
In this method, you need help from a third-party site or application to convert the PDF file format to Word.
The reason this method was chosen is so that you can carry out the conversion process easily and quickly. There are many free applications or sites that can be used for conversion.
One of the sites that many users choose for converting PDF files to Word is EasePDF. This site offers users a very easy and fast conversion process.
Below is a complete guide to removing watermarks on PDF files.
- The first way you can do this is to visit the www.easePDF.com site first through a browser application on a laptop or computer device.
- On the first page, click the “ Add File(s) ” menu in the middle.
- Next, select the PDF file you want to convert into Word and click the “ OK ” button.
- Automatically the file will be converted into Word format and downloaded it.
- Once the download is complete, you can open the file through the Microsoft Word application.
- In the Microsoft Word view, click the ” Design ” menu, then select the ” Watermark ” option in the upper right corner.
- Next, various options will appear, you only need to select the ” Remove Watermark ” menu to perform complete removal.
- Finally, you can save the file and choose the format you want.
2. How to Remove Watermark PDF Files Via Adobe Acrobat Pro
Another solution that can be done for how to remove the watermark in PDF is through the Acrobat Pro application.
In this method, users need to subscribe to the package first in order to access all the features offered, including removing the watermark via Adobe Acrobat Pro.
The following is a guide to removing the PDF file watermark through the Adobe Acrobat Pro application.
- First, you can download and make a payment in advance for the installation of the Adobe Acrobat Pro application.
- After everything is successful, now open and run the application on a PC or laptop device.
- On the main page, click the “ Tools ” menu and select “ Edit PDF ”. Then, enter the PDF file that you want to remove the watermark and press “ OK ”.
- Next, you can move on to the toolbar section and the way the “ Watermark ” option.
- Finally, click on the “ Remove ” option and select “ Yes ” for the prompt window that appears.
If you don’t have enough money to pay for features in Adobe Acrobat, there are several alternative ways that you can use for free below.
3. How to Remove Watermark from PDF Through Smallpdf.com
The following method is different from the previous method, which is using a website. This method is the easiest to apply.
- Open the browser on the device you are using.
- Type “pdf word” in the Google search page.
- Then select the search results linked to smallpdf.com
- Drag the file to the upload section on the page.
- Wait for the upload process to finish.
- After selecting the Convert to Word option, the file will automatically be converted into a doc format.
- Download and open the converted file.
- Click Enable Editing at the top so that the file can be edited.
- Select the watermark and press the Delete key on the computer keyboard.
- Watermark has been removed successfully.
After the text mark or logo on the PDF is removed, save the file again without the watermark in PDF form.
The trick is to click File, then Save As. Change the file type to PDF. Click Save to save changes.
4. Remove PDF Watermark Using the Nitro Pro 9 App
In addition to using the website, you can also delete PDFs by Nitro Pro 9, a free PDF editing application.
If you don’t want to bother opening the website every time you want to remove the watermark, use the Nitro Pro 9 application. Here are the steps.
- Open the PDF file containing the watermark on the Nitro Pro 9.
- Select the Edit menu at the top.
- Then select the Edit option which has a cursor icon in front of it.
- Right-click the watermark, then press Delete.
How to Remove Dozens of Pages PDF Watermark Automatically
To remove tens of page PDF watermarks, you can use assistive applications such as Mouse and Keyboard Recorder.
The way it works is to record coordinates and apply commands repeatedly. Just apply the following guide.
- Run the Mouse and Keyboard Recorder application that is already installed on the device.
- Open a PDF file with the free Adobe Acrobat Pro and count the number of pages.
- If the data is 20 pages, fill in 19 in the Repeat section because the first page has been edited manually.
- Open the PDF file and apply method number 3 and scroll down before you finish recording.
- Click Record to start recording.
- When done, click Stop in the right corner
- Give the file a name, then click OK.
- Click Repeat to apply the steps to remove the watermark so that it is repeated to the next page.
- Make sure you don’t touch the mouse and keyboard to keep the process going.
- Wait and observe until done.
How, easy and fast right?
These 4 methods can be the right choice for you to remove watermarks on PDF files.
In addition to the free options available, users can also choose the Adobe Acrobat Pro application for an easy and fast watermark removal process.