Interested in knowing how to recover deleted Instagram posts? With a special trick, you can restore deleted Instagram posts.
Instagram posts that have been shared can be customized again such as edit posts, sending posts to delete posts.
However, what if the post was deleted either intentionally or accidentally and you want to restore the post?
Table of Contents
Reasons for Deleted Instagram Posts
Instagram, which is rich in features, allows its users to delete posts they share.
However, there were also cases where Instagram posts were deleted automatically without realizing it.
There are several reasons why Instagram posts may be deleted, namely:
- 1. Accidentally Deleted Through Instagram Features
Instagram posts can be deleted by the users themselves.
Instagram brings a delete post feature that is useful for users who want to remove a post from their feed or Insta Stories.
- 2. Accidentally Deleted
The variety of menus on Instagram often makes users of the social media platform which is identical with its purple gradient logo confused.
Choosing the wrong option is not impossible for Instagram posts to be accidentally deleted.
- 3. Posts Past the Deadline
On Instagram, we know that there are two types of posts, namely posts that can be shared on the Instagram feed and Instagram posts that are shared on Insta Stories.
If you find that your Instagram post has been deleted and the post is an Insta Stories post, it’s likely that the post will be deleted by itself.
Because every post shared on Insta Stories is temporary where if it exceeds 24 hours, the post will be lost.
Instagram gives you the option to remove posts from your feed or Insta Stories.
Unfortunately, deleting Instagram posts is often regretted by users.
Many Instagram users are then looking for ways to restore deleted Instagram posts. Buddy one of them?
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts Quickly
It is not impossible to restore deleted Instagram posts.
We will provide an option to restore Instagram posts that have been lost from your Instagram account easily.
#1. How to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts Without an Application
Have you ever deleted your Instagram post and you want to get it back?
The good news is that Instagram also provides the option to restore deleted posts directly from the app.
Here are the steps on how to get back your deleted Instagram posts without any other application:
- Make sure the Instagram application is installed on your smartphone. If not, please download it first.
- Open the Instagram application, log in to your Instagram account. Go to your profile page, click the three-line icon located in the top right corner.
- The icon will display a new window containing several options regarding your Instagram account. Select the option settings or settings.
- Select Security or Security which will display a new window.
- Scroll until you find the Download Data or Download Data option, then click it.
- On this new page, you are asked to fill in the email address that is registered as a valid email for your Instagram account.
- Instagram will send a file containing various information regarding your Instagram account including deleted posts to that email address.
- If the email address has been filled in, click Request Download or Request Download. Wait for Instagram to send the link file to the email address.
The process of restoring deleted Instagram posts directly from the application does take a relatively long time.
You are asked to wait up to 2 days or 48 hours to get the link file that Instagram will send later.
If you have received the link file, the next step is to download the link file by logging into your Instagram account first.
After the file is successfully downloaded, the file that is still in the form of RAR must be extracted.
Then the previously deleted posts can be accessed again.
How to restore deleted Instagram posts without this application requires patience from the user.
If you are pressed for time, there are other alternative ways that you can use where this method is easier and faster.
#2. How to Restore Deleted Instagram Posts With EaseUs Data Recovery Website
Not only relying on the Instagram application, but you can also use the website to restore deleted Instagram posts.
EaseUs Data Recovery is a website that provides free services for those of you who want to restore deleted photos and videos.
Here are easy steps on how to restore deleted Instagram posts with the EaseUs Data Recovery website:
- Prepare a laptop or computer, because EaseUs Data Recovery cannot be run using a mobile device or smartphone.
- Open the EaseUs Data Recovery website address at easeus.com using any browser you have.
- When the website page is displayed, select the EaseUs Data Recovery software download option.
- You are required to install the EaseUs Data Recovery software first if you want to restore photos or videos.
- Open the EaesUs software, connect the smartphone to a laptop or computer, then activate the USB Debugging option.
- Easeus Data Recovery will automatically scan which photos and videos have been deleted from your smartphone, including those that have been posted on Instagram.
- Repeat these steps if it doesn’t work.
Indeed, the problem of deleted Instagram photos can be annoying sometimes.
But with the EaseUs Data Recovery website, you can easily restore it, right?
- How to Recover Temporary Locked Instagram Account
- How to Copy And Paste Instagram Captions Without Apps
#3. How to Restore Deleted Instagram Posts With the Archive Feature
If you find your Instagram post suddenly disappears without realizing it, you don’t need to worry because it could be that the Instagram post is stored in the Archive.
The archive is one of Instagram’s newest features which is a bit tricky to access for ordinary Instagram users.
The following are easy steps on how to restore deleted Instagram posts with the Archive feature:
- Make sure the Instagram application is installed on your smartphone.
- Open the Instagram app, go to your Instagram profile page. Click the three-line icon located at the top of the Instagram app.
- Select the option that says Archive or Archive.
- You will then be taken to a new page that contains data related to Instagram posts that you have shared and then disappear from your feed or story.
- There are many options that you can choose from on this Archive page where three types of deleted posts are classified according to their type.
- If you want to see regular Instagram posts, Instagram posts in Story form, or posts in Live form, click the arrow icon.
- To restore deleted Instagram posts, select the desired post, click the three-dot icon at the top of the post.
- Select the Show on Profile option to return it to your Instagram feed.
You can now view Instagram posts again in your Instagram feed. Easy, right?
#4. How to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts With iOS
If you use an iOS operating system device such as an iPhone, you can take advantage of the features provided in the default iOS application.
The application is called Photos, which serves to restore deleted Instagram posts.
Photos is the default iPhone application where photos and videos are stored there. Users can delete photos or videos temporarily.
Finding your friend’s Instagram post deleted, it could be that the post in the form of a photo or video is actually still in Photos.
Here’s how to restore deleted Instagram posts with the Photos feature in iOS:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
- Scroll down until you find the option buddy Recently Deleted or Recently Deleted that is located on the bottom.
- Buddy will be taken to a new page where there is a collection of photos or videos that have been deleted but have not disappeared from the iOS device.
- Look for photos and videos of previously deleted Instagram posts.
- If successful, my friend can restore the photo or video by selecting the Recover option.
Keep in mind, Photos will hide your photo and video collection for only 30 days and then permanently delete it.
FAQ’s on Recover Deleted Instagram Posts
- How to Find Instagram Posts?
When you first open the Instagram application, you are immediately presented with photos and videos from Instagram accounts that you follow or follow, this is what is called an Instagram post.
You can also search for Instagram posts by going to the profile of an account if you are looking for a specific Instagram post.
- Why Can’t I Find Instagram Posts?
Instagram posts not showing up happen due to several factors.
One of them is because you haven’t followed any Instagram accounts so your Instagram main page doesn’t display posts at all.
- Can Instagram Posts Be Deleted?
Yes. You can delete Instagram posts that you no longer want in your feed.
- What Do I Need to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts?
You need a valid email address and your laptop or computer because the ways that the admin mentioned above can’t just rely on the Instagram application, buddy.
- Does Deleting Instagram Posts Require Additional Apps?
No. Buddy does not need an additional application to delete Instagram posts because this feature by default directly from the application.
- Does Recovering Deleted Instagram Posts Require Internet Connection?
Yes. To restore deleted Instagram posts, you need a connection to the internet network.
In other words, recovering deleted Instagram posts cannot be done offline.
- Why Do Deleted Instagram Posts Have To Be Restored?
There are many reasons why Instagram posts should be returned depending on the user.
One of them is because users generally regret that they have deleted the post or because the post is important so it must be returned.
- Is Recovering Deleted Instagram Posts Directly from the App Safe?
Yes. Recovering deleted Instagram posts by using the default features available in the Instagram application is fairly safe because you don’t need any additional applications.
- Do I Need an Email Address to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts?
If you use the method to restore deleted Instagram posts through the direct Instagram application, you must include the email address that is your Instagram account email.
- How long does it take for data containing my Instagram posts to be sent to my email address?
You have to wait until Instagram sends data containing your Instagram posts to your email address no later than 48 hours or 2 days.
- Is the Data Containing Posts Sent by Instagram Valid?
Yes. The data sent by Instagram to your email address is purely data that contains account information including your collection of Instagram posts, not other accounts.
- Is Recovering Deleted Instagram Posts with Website Safe?
We do not 100% guarantee that restoring deleted Instagram posts with the website is safe because it is prone to viruses or malware.
However, the Easeus Data Recovery website has proven effective to restore deleted Instagram posts.
So far there have been no complaints regarding the website.
- Is it Mandatory to Use a Laptop or Computer to Access Easeus Data Recovery?
Yes. Because you are required to install the Easeus Data Recovery software first, you must use a laptop or computer.
This device will later act as a medium for restoring deleted Instagram posts.
- Is Easeus Data Recovery Software Available For Free?
Yes. You can enjoy Easeus Data Recovery software for free or for free.
- Does the Archive 100% Work Feature to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts?
The archive feature will only display posts in the form of photos and videos, Stories, to Lives that have not been permanently deleted by users who put them into the Archive either intentionally or unintentionally.
- How Long Do Deleted Instagram Posts Stay in the Archive?
There is no time limit until when deleted Instagram posts are in your Instagram Archive.
In other words, the user can return the post at any time.
- Is Recovering Deleted Instagram Posts with iOS safe?
Yes. We guarantee that restoring deleted Instagram posts with iOS is very safe.
Because you only need to access the Photos application which is the default application on every iOS device such as iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
That’s how to restore deleted Instagram posts that I have reviewed complete with easy steps for my friend.
Hopefully, this article can be useful for friends who panic when their Instagram posts are accidentally deleted.
Good luck, buddy!