Curious about How to See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Photos?
It turns out that it is not impossible to find out other Instagram users’ posts that have been lost or deleted, you know.
On this occasion, TechMaina will give a trick for my friend which is certainly useful and a pity to miss.
Reasons for Deleted Instagram Posts
Instagram is one of the most popular social media applications today.
Making it easy for anyone to express themselves through shared posts, Instagram is now used by millions of people around the world.
The advantage of Instagram is in the variety of posts where you can make various posts on Instagram which are then shared with your followers.
Instagram is also a promising business field today.
Each Instagram user has unique habits regarding managed accounts.
There are those who are massive in sharing posts, there are also those who like to delete posts that have been deleted. What is the purpose?
Well, here are some common reasons why someone deletes an Instagram post they have shared.
- 1. Posts are considered less interesting
Instagram is the right platform to show off even narcissists.
Someone who is a narcissist, of course, likes to share interesting posts about him.
If they feel less interesting, they do not hesitate to delete posts that have been shared.
- 2. Posts contain inappropriate words
Social media is a place that gives freedom of expression and Instagram is no exception.
If not controlled, sometimes making Instagram posts with captions containing harsh words is easy to do.
Because of the potential for a reprimand, someone then chooses to delete the post that has a caption with harsh words in it.
- 3. The account owner is grieving
Grief is a very dark moment for someone who experiences it.
Choosing to delete an Instagram post is one of those steps that implies that he or she is grieving or is in mourning.
- 4. There is a past that wants to be forgotten in the post
Breakups are the reason many Instagram users choose to delete posts that show off being together with people they once loved.
Buddy one of them?
- 5. There is an element of pornography in the post
Instagram condemns posts with pornographic content in them.
If a user is caught sharing a post with pornographic elements, Instagram will act by deleting the post.
How to See other People’s Instagram Posts that have been Deleted
As a popular social media application, Instagram certainly has a feature that allows users to delete posts they don’t want the public to see anymore.
Instagram security which is quite difficult to find loopholes makes friends who want to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted may find it difficult or even impossible to find the deleted posts.
However, don’t worry by doing the tricks below, it’s not impossible that you can access posts from other users who have been deleted.
It should be noted, the trick below is preventive in nature because we don’t know when or whether the Instagram user will delete the post he has shared.
#1.How to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted without an application
It’s actually easy for friends who want to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted whenever you want without relying on additional applications.
The trick is through the features that exist in almost all types of smartphones, namely the screenshot feature that you can try yourself on your smartphone.
Screenshots are the first options if you want to enjoy other people’s Instagram posts even though the post will be deleted by the account owner.
Here are easy steps on how to view other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted without the application:
- Run the Instagram application buddy. Then specify the posts from which users you want to be able to access freely later.
- Access the screenshot feature.
- On Android smartphones, please swipe down the screen using three fingers.
- While on iOS smartphones, you can use the power button + home button combination or you can use the shortcut as shown in the picture.
- Click Save or Save on the Instagram post that you have the screenshot.
Now other users’ Instagram posts have been saved in your gallery for you to enjoy freely whenever you want.
Unfortunately, this method can only be used on Instagram posts in the form of photos, my friend.
Viewing other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted is fairly easy and fast if you already know the trick and know when to do it.
#2. How to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted with the FastSave application
If the previous method only supports Instagram posts in the form of photos, you can try this next method for Instagram user video posts that are likely to be deleted by the account owner.
Yes, it is FastSave, a third-party application that acts as a post downloader in the form of photos and videos on Instagram.
The size of the application is relatively small, so FastSave will not drain your storage space.
Here are the steps on how to view other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted with the Fastsave application:
- Run the FastSave application that you have downloaded on the Google Play Store.
- Give the FastSave service permission to automatically download the Instagram posts that you want by sliding the toggle.
- Open the Instagram application then select the post that you want to access even though it has been deleted later.
- Click the three-dot icon located above the post.
- To download the post so that you can access it at any time, please click the Copy link or Copy link option.
- If so, open the FastSave application.
- FastSave will automatically detect the post link that you have copied and will immediately start the download process.
Other user posts in the form of videos that are not impossible to delete are now stored in the smartphone gallery for friends to enjoy anytime.
This file can still be seen even though the post is later deleted by the account owner. Easy, right?
#3. How to View Deleted Other People’s Instagram Posts With the StorySaver.net Website
If the two methods above work to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted where the post is a post shared by the feed, then what about posts in the form of Stories?
For friends who want to see other users’ Instagram Story posts at any time, even though the post will be automatically deleted by Instagram after 24 hours, you can use this next method, namely StorySaver.net
StorySaver.net itself is a website that provides Instagram Story download services to then be saved to your smartphone and available for free.
Here are the steps on how to use StorySaver.net to download other users’ Instagram Stories that have been deleted:
- Go to the StorySaver.net website address at www.storysaver.net using any browser on your smartphone.
- On the main page of the website that appears, enter the username or Instagram account name whose Story post you want to download in the column provided.
- Click Download and then wait a few seconds until the StorySaver.net website displays Stories from the related account that you can download.
- Pay attention to the Story that previews then click Save as Video to start the download process.
- Wait until the download process is complete. Story posts will then be automatically saved on your smartphone.
Now you can see Stories from other users’ Instagram accounts even though later the posts that the accounts share have passed 24 hours, aka they are automatically deleted by Instagram.
#4. How to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted with the InstagramSave.com website
Not only one, but there are also many websites that are specifically present to provide free download services for other users’ Instagram Stories.
Next, we recommend that you use the InstagramSave.com website if you fail to download other users’ Instagram Story posts using the previous website.
It’s more or less the same as using StorySaver.net.
Here’s how to view other users’ Instagram Story posts even though they have been deleted by Instagram with the InstagramSave.com website:
- Run the browser on your smartphone.
- Go to the InstagramSave.com website address at www.instagramsave.com
- Enter the username or account name whose Story post you want to download in the column provided.
- After that, select the Download Stories option because what you will download is the Story post.
- Wait a few seconds until InstagramSave.com displays Story posts from the related account.
- Click Download on the Story post in the form of photos or videos that you want to save to your smartphone.
- Wait until the download process is complete.
Using the InstagramSave.com website is very easy and almost 100% always works if there are no server problems.
So, make sure you save the website address in the bookmarks tab of your smartphone, yes.
#5. How to View Deleted Other People’s Instagram Posts With the XRecorder Application
Using a website to download other users’ Story posts that will later be deleted is indeed tricky because server errors often occur.
For those of you who have difficulty using the two websites above, you don’t need to worry because the admin has the next trick to see other people’s Instagram posts.
You can use XRecorder, a screen recorder application to record other people’s Instagram posts in the form of videos and then save them to your smartphone.
Here are easy steps on how to view other users’ Instagram posts with the XRecorder application:
- Run the XRecorder application that you downloaded earlier on the Google Play Store for Android smartphone users.
- Follow the instructions in the XRecorder application such as giving permission to the application to access your gallery.
- If you have, then XRecorder will display a shortcut on the edge of the screen that you can later use to start the screen recording process.
- Go to your Instagram app then specify which posts you want to record using XRecorder.
- Run the XRecorder recording mode using the shortcut.
- If so, stop the screen recording by clicking the stop icon located on the shortcut.
- Your screen recording video will be saved automatically.
Using the XRecorder application is an alternative option for friends who have difficulty finding or accessing applications or websites to download Instagram posts.
Interested in trying it?
FAQ’s on How to See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Photos
- Is it Important to Delete Instagram Posts?
It is important or not to delete Instagram posts depending on each user.
If the reason is for the security of your Instagram account, then it is important to delete your Instagram posts to avoid unwanted things.
- Is it Safe to Delete Instagram Posts?
Deleting Instagram posts is 100% safe because you don’t need to use any additional apps.
The feature to delete Instagram posts is available by default in the Instagram app.
- Is it Illegal to View Someone Else’s Deleted Instagram Post?
We can’t guarantee seeing other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted illegally or not.
However, if it is for personal consumption not to be republished without permission, this action is not illegal.
If you want to re-share Instagram posts from other users that have been deleted, make sure you ask for permission first to avoid copyright theft.
- What’s the easiest and fastest way to view other people’s deleted Instagram posts?
Using the screenshot or screenshot feature is the easiest and fastest way to view other users’ Instagram posts even though the post will be deleted later.
The reason is because you don’t need to download additional applications anymore.
- What If My Smartphone Doesn’t Support Screenshot Feature?
You can download or download third-party screenshot applications available on the Google Play Store if the smartphone you are using does not support the screenshot or screenshot feature.
- Is it Safe to Use FastSave to View Deleted Instagram Posts of Others?
FastSave app is 100% safe to view other people’s deleted Instagram posts.
FastSave will not ask you to log into your Instagram account through the application so that your account is free from the risk of being suspended or hacked.
- Is FastSave App Free?
Yes. The FastSave application is available for free, aka free for Android smartphone users. Please download the application on the Google Play Store.
- Why I Can’t Download Other People’s Instagram Posts Using the FastSave App?
Make sure you are connected to the internet and copy a valid link or link from another user’s Instagram post that you want to download.
- Is it safe to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted with the StorySaver.net website?
Using the StorySaver.net website to view other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted is fairly safe because you don’t need to login to your Instagram account through the StorySaver.net website.
- Is Viewing Other People’s Deleted Instagram Posts with the StorySaver.net Website Recommended?
StorySaver.net is quite recommended for friends who want to see other users’ Instagram Stories at any time even though later the post will be deleted because using this website is very easy.
You also don’t need to download additional applications so that your smartphone’s storage space will not be drained.
- Why StorySaver.net Doesn’t Show The Story Post I Want To Download?
Instagram’s very tight security makes the StorySaver.net website often crashes so you can’t download or download other users’ Instagram Story posts.
If you encounter a problem like this, you can use another alternative, the InstagramSave.com website
- Is it Safe to Use InstagramSave.com to View Other People’s Deleted Instagram Posts?
InstagramSave.com works the same way as StorySaver.net.
In other words, InstagramSave is safe to use and will not harm your Instagram account.
- Why Instagram Story Posts Don’t Show on InstagramSave.com Website?
Just like the previous case on the StorySaver.net website, Instagram’s very high security level makes Instagram Story download service provider websites including InstagramSave.com fail to display the Story posts that you want to download.
- What If StorySaver.net and InstagramSave.com Websites Are Both Unusable?
If the two websites cannot be used to download other users’ Instagram Story posts, there is a final alternative, namely using the XRecorder application.
- Is it Safe to Use the Xrecorder App to View Deleted Instagram Posts of Others?
XRecorder is 100% safe to use as it is an officially available application on the Google Play Store.
The XRecorder application will also not ask for your Instagram account and password so that this application is free from internet crimes.
- Will the XRecorder App Lower the Quality of the Instagram Stories I Record?
No. The XRecorder application will not degrade the quality of the Instagram Stories that you record.
- Why Can’t I Use XRecorder to Record Someone Else’s Instagram Story Post?
There are several factors that cause you to fail to record other users’ Instagram Story posts, one of which is because you have not given application permissions to this XRecorder.
Also, make sure you have activated the shortcut on the XRecorder application which will later function to record other people’s Instagram Story posts that you choose.
That’s how to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been deleted that we have reviewed and recommended for friends.
Hopefully, this article can be useful for friends who want to see other people’s Instagram posts that have been and will be deleted.
Good luck, mate!