Howdy gamers, in this article we are going to share with you How to Build a House in Minecraft.
Minecraft is all about finding resources and building anything you can imagine, but most people start by building a house.
You need some kind of base of operations, and that is the function that your house fulfills. You can stick to a dirt shack or a hole dug in the ground if you want, or upgrade it as much as you like, as long as you include the most important elements to keep you safe and facilitate your adventures.
Why Do You Need a House in Minecraft?
If you play in survival mode, Minecraft is a dangerous place. Zombies, Skeletons, and Explosive Creepers come out as soon as it gets dark, so your first task in the game is to create a place where you can survive the night.
Once you’ve built your starter house, you’ll also want to put in a bed to set up your spawn point, add chests to store things, and install useful tools like a crafting table, brewing stand, anvil, and enchantment table.
Materials for Your First Home
Here are the materials you will need to make your first home:
- Material to build the house (earth, stone, or wood)
- Torches to light your house (made with sticks and charcoal)
- A door (made with six wooden planks)
- Window glass (made with sand in an oven)
The door and glass are optional for your starter house. If your time is running out, and it is almost dark, all you need is a hole dug in the ground or a simple dirt hut, and some torches to light the interior.
If you have a door and glass for the windows, it will be easier for you to see when it is safe to go outside again.
How to Build a House in Minecraft?
Here’s how to build a basic house in Minecraft :
- Gather your supplies, and find a place for your house.
- Build the walls of your house.
- Jump inside, and place your roof.
- Put torches on your walls to illuminate them.
Your basic house is now ready for your first night in Minecraft. If you don’t have windows or a door ready, you will need to remove a block from one of your walls to see when it is safe to go outside again.
How to Improve Your House in Minecraft
Although a hut basic ground lit with torches is good enough to get ahead, you have to add things like a bed and a craft table so that this house is really a home.
You can also use materials like stone or wood to enhance the look of your home, and add advanced tools like a brewer’s stand, anvil, and enchantment table to craft useful gear for your adventures.
If you want, you can even build one. entrance to your mine directly at your home.
To complete your house, you will need these materials :
- Stone or wood to replace the earth.
- Bed (made of three wool and three wooden planks)
- Worktable (made of four wooden planks)
- Kiln (made with eight pavers)
- Stairs (made of planks)
- A door (made of planks)
- Crystals (made of glass,
The exact process you follow to improve your home will depend on your own imagination and preferences, but here is a general process you can follow:
- Place four wooden planks in your crafting interface to make a Crafting Table.
- Place eight cobblestones on the Crafting Table interface to make an Oven.
- Add a door for easy access.
- Use your oven to make glass by placing sand in the upper slot and wood, charcoal, or charcoal in the lower slot.
- You can use the glass blocks as windows, or use your Craft Table to make Glass Panels for a cleaner look.
- Add windows so you can see outside.
- Place three wool (harvested from sheep) on top of three wooden planks in the interface of your Crafting Table to Make a Bed.
- Place the Bed inside your house, and use it to establish your spawn point.
- Start removing the dirt walls.
- Replace the earthen walls with wood or stone of your choice.
- Your basic house is already finished.
- If you want it to look better from the outside, go up to the top to add features like a peaked roof and a fireplace.
- Using ladders and wooden blocks, build a pitched roof yourself.
How to Add more Useful things to Your Minecraft House
At this point, your house is functional, and it even looks pretty good from the outside. However, there are many other things you can add to make it even more useful.
You’ll have to build a bigger house to fit everything, though, or dig down and build a basement.
If you have ladders leftover from your roof construction, they make it easy to move from one floor to another in your house and they look great too.
Other useful things for your home:
- Chest (made with wooden planks)
- Anvil (made with three iron blocks and four iron ingots)
- Brewer’s stand (made with a fire bar and three cobblestones)
- Enchantment table (made with a book,
- Bookshelf (made with books and wooden planks)
1. Once you have accumulated the materials to finish your house, here is how to do it:
Dig a basement, and use the stairs to make a comfortable staircase.
2. Place four cobblestones and a fire bar on your crafting table to make a brewing stand.
3. Set up the brewing stand.
4. Place four iron ingots and three iron blocks on your crafting table to make an anvil.
5. Attach the anvil.
6. Place three planks on the top line of the Crafting Table interface, followed by three books and then another three planks to make a Bookshelf.
7. Place a book in the top center slot of your Enchantment Table interface, followed by an Obsidian block just below, Diamonds on either side of that block, and a line of three Obsidian blocks at the bottom to make a Table of Enchantment.
8. Dig an area five blocks deep, five blocks wide, and high enough to enter.
9. Cover the walls with bookshelves.
10. Place an enchantment table in the center.
11. Place your preferred lighting in the room to prevent monsters from appearing.
12. Consider putting a door in one of the basement walls, then digging a hallway on the other side. This will create a closed zone for your mind.
13. Dig a mining shaft on the other side of the door.
As long as your mining shaft is fully lit and does not intersect with natural caverns, you will not have to worry about mafias appearing and entering your