How to Make a Car in Minecraft: There are a lot of things that can be made in Minecraft. One of them is a car that can move.
Cars in Minecraft is arguably something unusual. But to make it is not so difficult.
Well, if you are curious about how to make it, here I will explain the guide from start to finish.
How to Make a Car in Minecraft
Building a car is more or less as easy as making a golem in Minecraft.
As long as the structure of the car is appropriate, the car will automatically be able to move. We can also decorate the car as desired.
- How to Make Glass in Minecraft
- How to Build a House in Minecraft
- How to Make a Campfire in Minecraft
1. Prepare Items
The first step of course you have to prepare the item first. For the items I use here:
|Black Concrete||To be a tire decoration|
|Slime Block||To be a car body|
|Observer||As a driver or car engine|
|Sticky Piston||As a slime block puller|
|Piston||As a slime block booster|
|Polisher Andesite Stairs||For car seat decoration|
|Block of Redstone||For fuel or driving energy|
2. Make Car Tires
After preparing all the necessary items, then you can build a car. As a preliminary design, you have to make tires first.
1. Activate Black Concrete first.
2. Place Black Concrete between 1 block for the front tire.
3. Then place more Black Concrete between the 2 blocks for the rear tire.
3. Create the Car Body
Continue again, you have to make the body of the car. For here I use the Slime Block item.
Especially for the body of your car, you can create it as you wish, but it is recommended not to add too much so that it is not too heavy.
Here are the steps:
1. Make the front body first. It looks like the image below:
2. Continue to make the back of the car body as shown below.
3. Leave a little space in the section that I have marked. Later on, we will use that part to place the driving item.
4. Enter the Mover Item
If you have made the basic body of the car, then we have to enter the driving item. Namely Observer, Sticky Piston, and Piston.
The three items are placed in the section that we have prepared earlier. For how to create and put it like this:
1. First, use the Observer first and place it on the front of the car.
Note: Make sure the Observer is facing up.
2. Then place the Sticky Piston to the front, so that it faces the back of the green part that serves to pull the Slime Block.
3. If you have, give the Piston that points forward.
4. Activate Polished Andesite Stairs pointing forward as seats.
5. Car Test
The last step, you can start the car by using the Block of Redstone item to the car. Here’s how:
1. Activate the Block of Redstone item first.
2. Then place the Block of Redstone on top of the Piston.
3. Later the car will automatically move on its own. For example, as in the following picture, at first, the car behind the fence can walk all the way to the end of the fence.
The Final Word
That’s the discussion about how to make a car that can run in Minecraft. Once again, we can decorate this car as we wish.
As long as the basic structure of the drive is correct, and the decoration is not too much so that the car is not heavy.
If there is something you want to ask, or maybe it hasn’t worked, please write it in the comments column.
Hope it is useful.